I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, February 5, 2011

These Tears I Keep Crying

Why do we as women date retards?
Is it the only species left?
We settle and settle and keep settling till we have nothing left. No standards of your own left and nothing that makes you happy. I use to be happy with myself when I knew I was dating a nice guy that is something to be proud of. I mean you only tolerate what you put up with. So why do I keep tolerating and settling for a guy that I know might keep me happy for a week but later disappointment me? Is it just him or does his family ruin him for me? Why do we keep finding ourselves back together again only to break up and find ourself in the same exact spot. No I dont want to be alone, yeah im tired of fighting, yeah id love to be in your arms right now...But is that where Im suppose to be?
How can you love someone that is so bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment