I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/15/2011

Pray for God’s wisdom and healing for your heart. You never know, God may need you out of the way for a short time in order to deal directly with the man. Remember God’s plan for our life isn’t revealed to us all at once, so have hope that His BEST is in the works for you. Close your eyes and trust God. God will never leave you, He is with you now. I love this scripture, Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted, And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Whenever something really big happens in life, I used to want life to stop, cars to stop driving, people stop working, no one shopping at the stores. I wanted to the world to pause for my pain. But life has a cruel and also comforting aspect, it just keeps going on. Even when you want it to stop, it won’t. And at some point in your life, you’ll be comforted that life hasn’t stopped, that the hustle and bustle of life is marching on. Why? Because it encourages us to move again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment