I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

another year has come and gone and so has my birthday. In a day I will turn another year older and feel a little more pressured to figure out my purpose in life and to find "the one". with the start of a new year everyone talks of new year resolutions and things they want to do. id be lying if i said i didn't have a list or know what i wish would happen this year. the only thing that holds me from writing that list is fear of none of it coming true, and the drive of actually wanting to make it all happen. so where does that put me? unmotivated, depressed, unsatisfied, restless, and unhappy with life..?
NO.
even though I have and do feel those a lot of time i have to remind myself EVERYTHING happens for a reason, we ALL have a purpose, and people are placed in our lives for a REASON.

a lot of time we don't understand why things are happening the way they are, whats our purpose or what we are suppose to do in life and why certain people good or bad are in our lives but know its all apart of the big picture. we only see this small tiny part of life in front of us right now but in the long run HE knows how it all works out and answers to the WHYS and I DON'T GET ITS.

to a new year, positive changes, and a happy life
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment