I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wanted Ad for Help or Answers

Praying for a end in sight and a happy conclusion to all of this mess that has been going on for the past year with my boyfriend/ex. I'm so over it. I just pray that the Lord will protect my heart from any other harm and it will be the best option whatever the conclusion is. I am just tired of being unhappy and uncertain and not able to live life. Lord show me your way and may YOUR WILL be done in my life. I don't want it my way when it comes to THIS relationship. Lord have your way, direct my path, and I ask for guidance with this relationship.
Should I stay or should I go...
Should I leave now, or when...
Is there better out there for me or am I being unreasonable..
Lord is this the one? Then if it is why am I so unhappy/disappointed?
Help me Lord I cry out to you and leave it at your feet

Asking and seeking answers
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment