I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For The Lack Of All That Is Good...

When God calls us to do something, it is NEVER something He wants us to do alone (meaning without Him). It might even be so ridiculously big that you are embarrassed to share with others. This is why we read again and again that “with man, this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Mark 10:27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

I really think we all need to throw out our fear of lack. We aren’t supposed to be fearing at all, look at Isaiah 41:10, So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Knowing that you NEVER have to fear lack because God is with you and He says we are made complete in Jesus—lacking NOTHING…why not make a list of the top 5 (or more if you have more) things you are fearful of lacking and then pray and ask God to remove them from your heart and mind.

Incase you were wondering, this was my list of fears a few of them I still struggle with once in a while, like lack of my pupose in life and never making anything out of my life and feeling like a disappointment to my family.

1. Fear and lack of finding my purpose in life and living a sucessful life.
2. Fear and lack of never finding the right guy for me.
3. Fear and lack of money
4. Fear and lack of having having good friends
5. Fear of being inferior to everyone else, like I’m the only dumb person EVER and cant get anything right in life.

Know that God can help you! You don’t have to confident in yourself, but have EVERY confidence in Christ. He is our assurance of life, down to every last detail. By putting your trust, faith an confidence in God, you have unlimited access to the Holy, I AM. Doesn’t that just blow your measly fears out of the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment