I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thoughts

Its funny the things we humans do...
Like how we hang on to the things we should let go first
How we hang on to the things that are all wrong for us.
Its always the things that hurt us most that we cling to for dear life.
The worst situations that make us feel completely wrong and forget who we are.
The ones that hurt us the most that we give the most to.
The ones that are all wrong for us but we are sure we can make them right.
And the ones that treat us like gold we throw away.
Whats the reasoning to the unexplained?

Seems like the relationships I never put fourth effort in were the ones that loved me the most. But the one I care so much about is the worst one. I started out not caring in the beginning of that one though...at what point did I start caring to the point of no return. Even when he showed his true colors and treated me the way he did I still couldn't walk away. What death trap is that and what finally wakes us up to realize this? Are men just really looking for emotionally detached women so its that much easier when it ends. Seems like they are never the one attached!

pray for me...
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment