I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, June 28, 2010

Its Up To You

One of my friends advice on making good choices


This is like life...
If we follow what just sounds good to our desires....I want to scream at that person because they made me mad, my life feels out of control and maybe I'll just eat McDonald's or have another piece of pizza, maybe I'll just sacrifice me my likes, in order to be loved from someone....

EVERYTIME we make a good choice....it may not feel great at the time, or like what we really want to do...but the GREAT CHOICES ALWAYS HAVE GREAT RESULTS....
the poor choices ALWAYS have NEGATIVE RESULTS!

YOUR CHOICE TEST:
What is the result of me doing this? Is it gonna feel good right now, or will it feel better later?
EXAMPLE:
I may want to be loved and I'm lonely, so I start dating someone that fills that void, but they are not the best for us, they may hurt us be mean to us, but we don't want to leave them because we are scared or afraid of feeling sad.

RESULT: you stay in a relationship that is full of hurt, and eventually they will cheat on you or leave you, because they are not true "keepers of your heart", or you will stay in a horrible cycle of hurt or maybe even abuse.


too making good choices and having the courage and strenght to do the right thing
always yours
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment