I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, June 14, 2010

stuck somewhere between dreams and reality..

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit!

I'm a little broken down right now. Its a vicious cycle and I feel like I am getting now where. I don't have a friend in the world to depend on right now and things just aren't what I thought they should be. But I guess life usually isn't. Some say happiness is a action and a state of mind, something you choose. But its not always easy to make yourself feel the way you ought to or the way you want to feel. I freak out about things, cry, pray, cry, then read a book. Last week this helped, I don't know if its because its me escaping reality or its relief. Guess I will just keep praying like crazy. This too shall soon pass!

praying for me, praying for you...
always yours
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment