I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, September 13, 2010

FATE.....Is That You?

Today was another average day for the most part. I woke up uncertain what time I was suppose to be at work..of course after much scorning from myself for forgetting to bring home my work schedule I immediately text my co-worker to ask him what time I was suppose to come in. I wait and wait and wait. Was it 10:30 or 11:30 or was it 1:00? So I start getting ready. I was ready and left the house to be at work at 10:30when I get the text 11:30! Well great, now what!?! So I decided to go by the Starbucks near work and grab a cup of coffee until time to go in. I go and like most visit at Starbucks there are always a mixed crowd of people in there. Business people, college students studying, etc. I grab my coffee and sit down ready to enjoy the silence and peace of being alone and left with my thoughts until work until the man beside me strikes up conversation. Turns out he works at the hospital I work at and in the same building I do, as a matter of fact...right behind my office. WEIRD..I know! We make small talk and chat about sports and he mentions he's from out of town and just moved here...like as in a week ago. Really new to the area I'd say. Long story short we talk get to know each other and swap numbers before we depart in the promise of hanging out soon and showing him around. Times like these I don't think of it as a possible new boyfriend or even friend really. Lets face it I may never talk to the guy again. But it makes me wonder about FATE and how God places people in your life for a reason. Whether it be years or just a season, there is always a reason! And that's what keeps me excited in life...the unexpected wonderful things the Lord does day to day in our lives. Whether it be taking away or adding someone or something in our life, its all apart of his will and at just the right time sometimes you can see into what he's doing.

to fate, happiness, and hope for a bright future
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment