I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Dont See Myself When I Look In Your Eyes...Thank God For That

What do you do when you get rid of the thing that was making you unhappy and your still unhappy? How long do you give yourself to get over the losing someone to unhappiness before you evaluate your life to see if your happy without them like you thought you'd be? Could it have just been that person alone making us unhappy or were we unhappy before them and did we throw out a good chance at something.

The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving...

Why do hang on to things we know want work? And what about the crappy situations we put ourself in! Seems like the guys that lie,cheat, and hurt us are the relationships we want to work the most. Whats the reasoning in that!?
If I know he made me unhappy and I know that we weren't compatible then why was I so determined to work at it and what made me want and love him even more? Where does all that love come from for one person that just isn't right for you? After its all said and done I'm not bitter, I don't regret dating him and wouldn't change things. I just don't know what to do with the hurt and emptiness inside I feel for that person. I have never felt more wounded by someone or something. It seems the older we get the more we hurt after failed relationships. Pray for me and my shattered heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment