I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Friday, September 24, 2010

the last time...

I hate the fact that I have to drive the back roads behind my ex-boyfriends house so that I am not tempted to look and see if he is home on my way home...

I hate the fact that I expect to see him driving around town...

I hate the fact that when I go to grab a t-shirt out of my clean laundry stack I always grab his shirt that he kept at my house...

I hate the fact that MY car reminds me of HIM...

And why in the heck do I wish that he'd be in my bed with me for just one more night?

Just to reassure myself and once again remind myself of the things I passed up I will compile a list..maybe for future reference. But I'm claiming this the last post "deep thoughts" on him.

-Do you want to date someone that is all about them self?

-Do you want to date a guy that believes you watching him play 5 hours of Xbox is a fun Friday night?

-Do you want to get involved with a guy that's parents have no interest in getting to know you better or even talking to you after you've dated 7 months?

-Do you want to date or get involved with a guy that doesn't have the same religious beliefs as you or even make a point to go to church with you?

-Do you want to date a guy that is a MAN but still has no responsibility because his parents do everything for him and enable him?

-Do you want to date a guy with no vision in life or goals?

-Do you want to date a guy you cant talk to about everything?

-Do you want to date a guy that doesn't make you feel appreciated at all?

There is better and the Lord and has promised you better!
He hasn't forgotten you or forsaken you. Maybe this relationship was a test and a lesson. Don't be bitter and don't hate that person that hurt you forever. He was sent in your life for a reason and you were in his for a reason as well. We might never know why and I am not asking for answers anymore as to why the Lord sen HIM and how he could allow him to hurt me so bad. I am past that, I am not looking for answers I am looking for healing in the Lord and at the future. The Lord binds the broken hearted.

to healing hearts,
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment