I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finishing Last!?!

Finishing last in the race of life...?
Yep, how'd you guess? Definitely how I have been feeling lately. I know there is no set time you have to do anything in life but why do I feel so pressured?
The pressure list as follows...
college, marriage, to move out of my parents house, to have kids, to be "successful", to buy a house..the list goes on and on.
So since there is no deadline to meet any of these, why do I feel so pressured and feel last at achieving these. Everyone in my graduating class or my age has finished college, engaged, or married with kids.
What's wrong with me?

I know none of those give you eternal happiness or success but it still doesn't make me feel better about where I am in life. Everyone is engaged and married! I know your saying yeah and probably about half of them wishes they weren't or are unhappily married. Yeah well at least they had the opportunity and tried something! I'm to scared to even do that. I am to worried about is it right and does he really love me.

Marriage and engagement can and mostly does take a back seat to what I really want. Which is a career and to finish college and truly find my purpose in life. If I had just that it'd help things. I don't even know where to start with that one though. Besides praying, seriously I don't know where...

Unengaged, without kids, and still in school,
your Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment