I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Thursday, October 7, 2010

S'Mores

...RANDOM THOUGHTS IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER...

*I have shitty "friends". So shitty that you cancel on them once and your a "shitty friend" that is never there for them and doesn't care or call.

*All of my "friends" are only "friends" when its convenient for them.

*I went on a date with a guy that is taller than me. Actually he makes me look short. He was 6'5 (I know..wow...right)

*I'm talking to my ex again....I know...not good...right

*Joined my old kick ass gym again, the one that my ex's step mom works at and my ex goes to....refer to sentence above. And before you ask..me joining has nothing to do with him!! so there.

*I still love my ex...yeah...really not good..I know

*I want some super cute brown boots that are exactly what I want, that's hard to find. They are only $199 though...yeah guess I will chance that and see if those go on sale. They are super bad ass though =(

*I am going camping this weekend!

*I just realized about 5 minutes ago that I want have cell phone reception nor will I be able to charge my phone. Awesome, that'll be weird.

*Seriously how do you pack to go camping...I never camped much as a kid. I thought u just pack shorts, t-shirts, panties, and a swim suit. Everything else like showering and brushing your teeth is optional, after all it is camping. If anything I have ALL of those and cant go a day without brushing my teeth so I guess I'm good.

*Bedtime.


camp fires, sleeping bags, and bugs
CLC


No comments:

Post a Comment