I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, October 11, 2010

Letters to the Sky

Dear God,

I come to you tonight asking you for help. I am so confused and so vulnerable right now. I feel like a kid that's played with fire and has been severely burned but cant quit playing with the fire. How can I heal when I keep playing with the fire. I have people in my life that I don't know if I should let go and move on or love and keep trying to make things work and continue to try to hide my hurt and unhappiness. These people aren't all bad and they are good people and i know you have placed them in my life for a reason. I just ask you for direction, I don't know what to do father.

I feel like i have lost my direction in life Father! Am I where you want me to be? Am I doing anything pleasing to you? Am I serving my purpose at all? What do you have for me to do here in this exact place and moment? Whats my purpose? I feel like I have lost all happiness and joy in the process also. Everyday is a struggle to find something to be happy about and stay positive. Who have I turned into? Is this who you want me to be? Change me Father and make me into what would please you. Replace my wants with yours Father, I am tired of doing things my way and I am tried of searching for hope.

I pray and seek true happiness. Lord I search for your answers and your truth. Lord I seek to learn and I want to learn so that I can be a better person. I can not go on another day in this world searching for happiness and hope any longer. I know there is no over the night cure but I ask for YOUR change in me. Lord teach me and show me, change me and make me, mold me into something new. This old me no longer wants to stay the same. I am tired of being complacent and I am tired of not growing. I want to be all that I can be and do all that you intended for me to do. Show me Father, I am asking you to send me. I'll go.

I ask and I am believing in you for healing, I pray for direction in my life for my purpose and your plan for me, I pray for a patient heart and the direction and peace from you to make the right decisions about certain relationships in my life, I pray for happiness through you and a Christ like attitude that I will shine Christ.


your daughter asking for your love and direction
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment