I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letters to the Sky


Show me the love you have for me Lord. I don't understand it at all and it doesn't make sense. How could you love a sinner like me. Father show me, let me experience your love.

Show me the plans you have for me Father. What is my purpose on the world Lord? I feel like I am suppose to be living a life with a purpose and significances. I feel like there is so much more for me to do then where I am now. What job do you have for me Lord.

Change me Father. Be the change in my life. I don't want a temporary fix I choose to do. I want your perfect and everlasting changes on my life.

Lord I ask you just guide me and direct my path. Weed out who I don't need apart of my life. Show me the path you have meant for me. I need your assurance and your hand on my life. I am so lost without you Father. I am tired of trying to figure it out on my own. Wrap your arms around me Lord, I need you!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I was just reading your blog, and it is definitely interesting and inspiring. I would like to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. So what do you think?

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like what you wrote. I'll follow you both! [I'm new in here, and I'm italian so if i made some mistakes please forgive me :) ]

    ReplyDelete