I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heart Felt Cries

Let it go

Your not created to be all things to all people or one person, but to be exactly you at exactly this time in history.

If its truly right there is nothing you can do to make it wrong and if its wrong there is nothing you can do to make it right with that person. You might can hold it together temporarily but in the end if its not meant to be its just simply not meant to be.

We may not every understand why we are placed in peoples lives. In a way its exciting and fun...A lot of times its a lot of heartache i believe. Not knowing the outcome or whether or not to invest time and you heart into someone. We will never know. I guess its best to go into every relationship blind whether it be romantically or friendly. Assume the best, plan for the worse, and hope for greatest outcome. Be a gift to others lives. Add to there life instead of take away.



-Lord I come to you tonight lost and confused Father. I just ask for your guidance with relationships. Father guard my heart for it is the wellspring of life. The heart that belongs to you. I seek knowledge to know how to deal with certain relationships in my life right now Father and I ask the courage to carry them out once I know how to handle them. I just ask you guard this heart, heal it Lord make it new and lead me on the path that you have for me. In your most mighty name I pray. Amen

strong hearts, real relationships, and good outcomes
always yours
CLC

2 comments: