I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still Breathing

I'm alive, awake, and well...but why don't I feel "well"
I wake up to another day where everything just feels all wrong. Nothing is right in my world and I am most certainly not happy. I have never felt more alone and surrounded by people that don't care. Not that them caring would change anything or make anything better. So how do you carry on in life like this. Am I the only one that feels this way? If I'm not then why isn't there anyone else out there that gets it? I turn to the Lord but I haven't got any answers. I still cry myself to sleep at night and long for direction. Why am I here at this point in my life and why am I going through this. I feel like its doing nothing but destroying me. You know what I want? I want someone to step in and save me. Take me away from all of this, I cant do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment