I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, April 4, 2011

This too shall soon pass

I think it’s important to know that seasons WILL change, and not to be blindsided by the times that are filled with heartache and difficulty. God tells us ahead of time that we WILL have these times, so we don’t have to think that we've failed somehow when life takes on a new season. This is just as natural as the seasons we experience in nature. We don’t have to be afraid of it, God will see us through and a comforting side note is that NO season remains forever! And also know that God never gives us more than we can handle—He knows our limits even better than we do!

And there are also seasons in our walk with the Lord. There is winter time, which is a time of preparation, revelation and direction. God is preparing you for the coming season ahead!

Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I'm praying Father for restoration Lord. Prepare me for the seasons to come. This too shall soon pass. I take comfort in the fact that you are close to the broken hearted. Father I am all over the place. I'm broken and alone, crushed and confused, I feel attacked and vulnerable. Lord lead me on the path that you would have me. Show me the ways of your will and teach and guide me Father. I am long past tired and wanting to quit. Lord I seek your answers because I want you first. I seek your ways and ask for guidance in my choice of a career and about my purpose in life. Lord place me where you would have me. I pray that the hurt eyes I see people through will fade Lord, give me new eyes to see people through Lord and a heart of forgiveness. Protect my heart Lord and guard it. I seek to know more of the love you have for me so that I can pour out your love for others. I pray for my job and my schooling Lord and that you will guide me to where you want me. I will go Father. Thank You for loving a sinner like me.

CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment