I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Prayers

A lot has happened the past week and Lord I haven't for one second forgot you.
Lord your will be done and by your ways not my own.
I pray for the life changing decisions I have to make soon. I pray for your
guidance Lord. Show me your will and your way for me Father and I pray
for the courage and peace to carry it out. Your moving in big ways in my life
Father teach me and show me my weaknesses and areas I need to address.
Thank You Lord from where you have brought me and where you are taking
me. I might not be where I want to be but I am not where I use to be.
The worst of me was succeeded by the best you of.
My future is in your hands.


-I am not in control the Lord is. He is bigger than
my situation or any problem I can ever have.

-Give %100 percent at everything you do. Anyone you come
in contact with, work with, say hello to. Give it your all.

-Change your outlook of your situation instead of trying to
run away from or change your situation.


We're prone to want God to change out circumstances, but he wants to change our character. We think that peace come from the outside in, but it comes from the inside out.


No comments:

Post a Comment