I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, September 26, 2011

Prayers

Lord I pray that if this man is not suppose to be apart of my life long term that the relationship would end. Lord If this man is not who you have for me I pray that he and I would loose interest before either one develop feelings and get hurt. Lord If I am currently in love with the wrong person right now I pray for a way out of the situation. I pray for the courage to be able to end it and the peace to know that you have someone better for me. Lord for the first time in my life I pray for your will be done in my relationships instead of my own. Your way is better than my own lead, guide and direct me Father and protect your daughters heart. Thank You Father for your love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment