I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, October 17, 2011

Future


When I have NO Faith that my life is going anywhere I search for answers. There is no better answers then from the Bible.


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Joshua 1:9

BE strong and courageous. Do not be terrified;do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.


Psalm 71:5

For you are my hope Lord God; you are the trust from my youth.


Psalm 119:9

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.


Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to me feet and a light for my path.


Proverbs 3: 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all of your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight.


Proverbs 19:21

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lords purpose that prevails.


Romans 8:28

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those that love God and are called according to his purpose for them.


Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."



No comments:

Post a Comment