I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Ending?

Am I the only one not happy here? I constantly make the mistake of getting on FB and judging people by how their lives appear. I don't know anything that's going on in their life but it seems like everyone around me is doing freaking fabulous. Everyone is graduating college, marrying or (getting engaged or in a serious relationship), having KIDS (that's all I see on FB is pictures of their kids and about their kids birthday parties and potty training), traveling, checking into places they travel with their friends. Why am I the only one that nothing fabulous is happening to them!?!My life isn't interesting or exciting. I'm single not dating anyone interesting, no kids, no college education, no fabulous job that takes all of my time, no family I'm really involved in, still living at home, no fabulous friends I see or hang out with all the time, and still living in the same home town. NOTHINGS CHANGING IN MY LIFE.
Everyone says count your blessings and be grateful for what you do have.
I am grateful for what I have and thankful for life but its hard not to get discourages sometimes. WHEN IS MY BIG BREAK COMING LORD...?

discouraged and down and out
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment