I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, October 10, 2011

Scared!?!

Sometimes the things we face in life are scary. Sometimes the 5pm news is scary. Sometimes it’s just down right scary in the world these days.

And where is God when we are scared? When things get to the point where we just want to hide under the covers and not come out?

God is seated on His throne in Heaven. Everything in our life passes before the eyes of the Lord and come into our lives with his approval. Now you might be thinking, “I’
ve had some pretty awful stuff happen to me.” Or maybe you’re going through some pretty awful stuff now and you think, “well that’s not very helpful.” But wait, if we can realize that all of the stuff we face is not random and totally out of control, that it has ALL gone before our Lord and He will never leave us in the middle of trials, then it IS comforting. It’s a different kind of comforting, like knowing you have someone to call upon when you feel alone.

I love the way the psalmist puts its in Psalm 139:5-10 You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.”

There is no place we can go where God cannot see us, reach us and save us. There is no place we can go that He
hasn’t ALREADY seen that we will go. Isn’t that amazing? I love that!

“Nothing can happen to us in this life without coming through God’s filter.”

More comfort! Even when it’s tough stuff we are enduring, we can rest and know that it’s not “totally out of control.” God will see you through it and one of His promises that I love is in Matthew 28:20 “…
I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

You’re not alone against the world, people, your circumstances, your health, children or anything else. If God is with you, who cares who is against you?!!!

And remember that we are the CREATED ones, so it makes sense that our CREATOR knows more, is more intelligent and has a better plan for us than we can ever even imagine!

Ecclesiastes 11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Rest in the comfort of knowing that God ALWAYS remains in control.
“not even a blade of grass sprouts up without the approval of God.” How much more valuable are we than grass! God loves you, and when it seems like He doesn’t, remember what He did for you on cross. Loving before you were even conceived in your mother’s womb. People will come and go in this life, but God never will. He will be the stability of your times, but it’s up to you to put all of your trust in Him who is more that trustworthy!


praying that God's comfort and peace wraps you up like a blanket.
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment