I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Just Want To Thank You

Heavenly FATHER,

THANK YOU Father for answered prayers. Thank You Father for listening to my pleas and coming to my rescue. Your so gracious to me Lord. I continue to pray for your blessing and favor over my life. This year will be the year of reaping. The things your about to do in my life are beyond what I ever imagined. I pray for your direction continually Father. Lead guide and protect this feeble heart of mine Lord. Continue this work in me Father and send me where you want me. I pray protection over my family and I. I pray for favor in everything we do. I pray for relationships to grow and strengthen this year lord. This will be the year our careers go further, we make lasting relationships, and our careers blossom. Thank You lord for loving someone like me. I love you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment