I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Soul Mate...Part 2

Part 2 on Soul Mates/Button Pushers Continued...

LOVE is where we want to be in our relationships, but you have to view your button-pushers as your soul mates too. Why? Because they are causing a REACTION in you; THEY ARE ABLE TO PUSH YOUR BUTTONS FOR A REASON. Just like how our soul mates can make us happy, we have to f
igure out why someone pushes your buttons or makes you jealous. I think it is an internal awakening to see an area YOUR soul is obviously struggling in, and what YOU need to improve on. Your button-pushers should cause you to become BETTER, NOT BITTER….THAT is why they are considered your soul mate!

Why he pushes my buttons?
He is selfish.
He talks about nothing but himself or his family to impress people.
He want open up and communicate with me.
He blames me for any argument, he can never take fault.
He is to proud.
He doesn't care enough to let me know he wants me around.
He is unappreciative.
He talks to me bad.

Why he makes me jealous?
He has had everything handed to him in life.
He has had it easy his whole life.
His dad is willing to be there for him and have a relationship and he doesn't care a thing about it.
That I have fought for our relationship and he hasn't sweat a drop over it.
That one day some girl will come along that he will fall in love with and he will be everything I wanted him to be but he will be it for her.


What reaction is he causing in me?
Hate
Bitter
Resentment
Misery
Unhappiness
Self Consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment