I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just Waiting..

Sometimes I can type a novel..sometimes I cant come up with five words to describe everything I feel and am thinking. I read this on a friends blog about waiting. Waiting and having FAITH where God has you and FAITH that God knows what he is doing in your life. I figured I'd repost in case I need to read this again..and again and again!

There are times when we really want to know WHAT to do. We question situations. Our decision making skills get sharpened by gathering the opinions of others, and setting up ‘what would you do’ scenarios. If you have a heavy question on your mind, it is my strong belief that you already have the answer; take time to get really silent and wait for the inner prompting. Your heart speaks to you all the time. The vision has been there all along.

"Your vision will become clear only
when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens."
~ Carl Jung



P.S. Waiting is just God’s timing. Trust me when I tell you that when you wait and trust…God is going to give you the BEST…and it will be worth all that wait time. It’s like they say, good things come to those who wait. I’m still waiting for certain things, and all we can do is trust and thank HIM that HE is working! Everything will come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment