I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Born Winner!

Tell yourself today that....

1. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God made me in mind and he APPROVED of me, thats all I need to know. HE approved of me.

2. I am liked! People like me and want to be around me.

3. I am NOT alone. He is with me every second of the day.

4. I haven't ruined anything. Everything happens for a reason and God has a plan for me and my life.

5. You were never created to be average, you have the blood of a champion in you. He has equipped you with everything you need to succeed!!!!

6. In us we all have great things in us...we just might not know all of those wonderful thing...YET! We are all one of a kind and there are none others like us. He made us this way for a reason, ask him what he has for you.

7. No one can make me feel inferior unless I let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment