I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, April 3, 2010

No Greater Love

He was pierced for transgrssions, he was crushed for our sins, the punishement that brought us peace was upon him...By his wounds we are healed.

What can wash away my sin...Nothing but the Blood of Jesus!


This weekend, we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that God sent His Son to the earth to pay the punishment for our sins and open the way for us to live in eternity with Him.

The scripture says in 2 Corinthians 5:21 that, "God made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God in Christ." Because of Jesus, we are made righteous or in right-standing with Almighty God. Sometimes, it's easy to think that it's our own actions that make us righteous. We think that if we do the right things, if we say the right things, if we are "good enough," then we can be righteous. But righteousness isn't about what we do; it's about what He did. He already did everything that needed to be done so that we could be the righteousness of God. Why? Because He loves us. See, sin separates you from God, but God doesn't want to be separated from you. He loves you with an everlasting love, and He wants to be united with you today.


Lord I thank you for what you have done for me by sending your son to die for me that I might have life. I LOVE the song "By His Wounds". He was pierced for OUR transgrssions! He was crushed for OUR sins! The punishment that brought US peace was upon HIM. And by his wounds WE are HEALED. There is no greater love. I love the end of that song also. It simply says what can wash away my sin....nothing but the blood of Jesus. I just sit here and reflect and thank or try to think how great of a love that truly is. Its hard to fathom a love like that. As I try to work on my relationship with the Lord daily I pray for you out there that the Lords blessing may be upon you.

*Prayers*
peace/joy happiness
strenght to do all I have to do
better relationships with my family and friends
compassion and love for the Lords people so that I can help/understand people better

No comments:

Post a Comment