I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HI

I cant tell you how many days Ive had where I want to just pull the covers over my head and stay in bed. A lot of times those days we have are tests I think. Test so see how we react to people, situations, and choices. One thing I have learned over the past few years is that working in costumer service everyday is HARD! There a lot of days I just have to smile and bare it so to say. On the inside I'm dying....dying for answers in my life, dying for a hug, dying to hear something positive, dying to have someone say something nice and make my day. We never fully know what our neighbor is facing or what's going on in their life. In a way we just assume everyone else has it together and we are the only one's struggling in life or having a bad day. That same person we are trying to smile at and act like we have it together could very well be battling something of their own. So next time your having a bad day or just not in the mood to be friendly think twice. That person that just walked by could have been given bad news today, lost a loved one, or released from their job. You never know what a few words with a smile can do.


Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!

big smiles,
CLC

No comments:

Post a Comment