I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, August 15, 2011

Life In The Fast Lane

As I drove home tonight I couldn't help but get stuck behind every slow driver it seemed. Then I thought about how life is like that sometimes. We feel like we are stuck in the slow lane in life straining our necks to find a break in the traffic to go around what's holding us up and get moving on in life. What's the reason to these obstacles? It's hard to recognize when your in it but I think its to teach us something. If we are going through something or stuck in life more than likely its because we are learning from it or going to learn from it.

In the same way, in the natural, it may look impossible for you to get well. The laws of medical science may say, "No way!" But the good news is that Someone is riding with you that can supersede those laws. God's law supersedes the laws of medicine, the laws of science, the laws of finance, the laws of nature! But so often we just consider the natural, what we can see and where we are right now. Sometimes in life, you'll face circumstances when every report, every expert will tell you, "It's never going to work out. It's impossible. You might as well just settle where you are." No, that's when you have to dig your heels in and say, "No way. I have come too far to stop now. I'm not going to consider just what my bank account says. I'm not going to consider just what the medical report says. I'm going to consider what my God says. My business may be slow. The economy may be down. But God says He will prosper me even in the middle of a desert. My bank account may say, 'You're not going to make it.' But God says, 'I'll supply all of your needs.' My checkbook may look like I'll never get out of debt. But God says I will lend and not borrow. The medical report may say, 'Just learn to live with that sickness.' But God says, 'I'm restoring health back unto you.'"


Today, don't just consider your circumstances, consider your God. His ways are higher. His plans are for your good. He supersedes the laws of this natural realm. Call upon Him today. Give Him complete control, and let Him lead you and guide you down the path of victory in every area of your life!


As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isaiah 55:9


No comments:

Post a Comment