I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Changes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...."
— Marilyn Monroe


I fall in love with this quote the more time passes and the more people change for unexpected reason. Am I the only one that feels that I havent changed and everything and everyone around me is chaning without me...? I pray that its just me that doesnt realize how much I truly have changed. I have so many things that I want to change. So many dreams and hopes for the future...I just hope I am apart of those wonderful dream filling changes I have in my head. Everything happens for a reason Casey Lynn!
Everything happens for a reason Friend!


to many new good changes, dreams, and a hopeful heart for a bright happy future!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment