I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random Notes

People with unkind hurting hearts, hurt people. People with happy hearts, make others happy.

A lot of times we are being blessed more than we know and we might not see the process taking place but it is taking place. God loves us, he knows what we need but he wants us to learn along the way and be happy in the process. Things are taken for granted if just given to someone. Some things in life were said to be impossible, until they were done. I'm learning to be happy in the process and help others around me. I use to close up and not talk to anyone when I had things going on in my life or something was bothering me, so I changed. I started opening up and talking about issues and problems I was facing and still nothing changed. Ive learned its not about entrusting people or friends with your problems its about being there for them. People don't solve your problem and truly that cant solve yours but sometimes its just having someone that genuinely cares and listens that helps.

to a happy heart, helping others, and success
always yours
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment