I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Monday, May 24, 2010

I got a G


Say Hello To My G......
I got a new car today! Im excited and scared at the same time...haha. The only reason I was scared is for the fact that I cant say with signing a 5 year contract where I will be in life. And that SCARED me big time. You know I could get this car and in a few months lose my job or something go wrong. Who can predict 5 years or much less next week. But as I laid in bed last night I sat there and thought that NO ONE in life would EVER do anything if we never stepped out there and took a leap of faith. No one would ever buy a car, ever buy a house, or we'd ever have children if we always thought...well what if. So that is simply what I did. I took a leap of faith and I stepped out there and said God will provided! I am trusting him. I give God the Glory for this nice blessing!
He will provided.

to a new car, faith in the Lord, and leaps of Faith
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment