I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nothing We Do Is Ever In Vein

Everything happends for a reason and although we feel defeated by the tragedies presented to us in life, we must always remember that for every action there is a reaction, and nothing we do is ever in vein!

Ive been down lately. My car is messed up and I have no stinking clue whats wrong with it....just great...perfect timing! I dont have the money for a new car and I dont honestly want to put money in the one I have. Id be putting more money into it than its worth. So what do I do? Life sure has a way of getting you down at times. Its seems at the roughest times when you need good people around you to hold you up they are few and far between. I have a few to lean on and I am thankful for the ones I have. I have a friend that continues to always be there for me no matter the situation. It seems he has a sense on things and when they will go bad and he's always the first to arise. He has no clue what it means to me. My dad continues to provided for me in times of need also and I am continuley thankful for him as well even though I wish he would just tell me how and where to fix all of my problems..lol. What can you do, its in his plans to make me a functional independent woman by letting me figure it out on my own. He's probably right anyway..I guess if he knew I couldnt handle it then he wouldnt not try to help. I am also stuggling with my schedule right now and having so much free time on my hands. I am praying that the choices I have made for school and qutting one of my jobs was the best decision. Right now I will wait the wonder, trust in him and see where the Lord takes me. I love the quote above. Its beyond comforting to know in times of need.

to happy days, dependable cars, and easier times
always yours
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment