I HAVENT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 100 WAYS THAT DONT WORK....


Friday, May 28, 2010

Say Hello To My Lil Friend....


That's Arlee Mae AKA The Mae-i-nator and I =) haha...that little dog makes me so happy and is such a blessing in my life words cant describe. No real update today, just dropping in to say happy Friday! Ohh wait...UPDATE on the prayer for others thing...I went to Starbucks today before work to waste time and I was sitting there just people watching by the window and a man walked by and stopped by the trash can and picked through it and pulled out a drink with what was left of some sort of a tea and drank it. It hit me hard and immediately I started praying for that man. I couldn't imagine being homeless or hungry and not knowing where my next meal came from. Right as I was about to eat a rice crispy treat I had bought from Starbucks I decided I didn't want it and thought about how I could give it to that man without coming off pushy. He walked away and disappeared for a little while and I am not going to lie I got side tracked and immediately started thinking of all the stressful crap on my little brain. But as I was walking out he just so happened to be right on my path and way to my car. He asked me for money and I told him I didn't have any but had a rice crispy treat that he was more than welcome to have. He took it and didn't say anything. I just wonder if he ate it....


too helping others more, being the light for others, and to a good weekend... (Im off memorial day..yay)
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment